If you would like to be a part of our team, please submit a resume with a cover letter.
Email to: [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Early Childhood Educator
Dimensions Education Programs provides a hands-on, experiential approach to learning that is based on the needs and curiosity of young children. Our mission is to inspire children, families and educators to connect more deeply with the world around them. Through Dimensions’ research and programs, children and families develop a profound engagement with the natural world, where nature is an integral part of children’s daily learning.
- You will work collaboratively with an excellent team of educators, supportive administrators and engaged families to facilitate developmentally appropriate learning experiences for all.
- You will facilitate nature-based learning experiences, every day, year-round.
- You will demonstrate your competence and commitment to children through intentional teaching and documentation.
- You will enjoy a supportive work environment with excellent benefits.
- Detailed job description available on request.
Why Should You Apply?
- Because you are an excellent, committed early childhood educator who wants to make a positive difference in the lives of children and families.
- Because you want to align yourself with others who share the same vision.
Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Twelve-month schedule (school year and summer).
Experience: Two or Four-year degree with early childhood experience preferred.
Benefits: Competitive Salary and Benefits.
Dimensions Education Programs is seeking qualified substitute teachers interested in working in our Infant, Toddler and Preschool Classrooms. We require a high school diploma or GED and the ability to pass a criminal history background check. We are looking for individuals to provide a loving, supportive and caring environment for children as well as child supervision skills and the capability to understand and follow safety and licensing standards. We are also seeking team players with the ability to interact comfortably with parents and staff.
Please apply by emailing your resume to [email protected]