If you would like to be a part of our team, please submit a resume with a cover letter.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail or drop off to:
Dimensions Educational Research Foundation
Attn: Human Resources
7700 A ST
Lincoln, NE 68510
Dimensions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dimensions Education Programs is seeking qualified substitute teachers interested in working in our Infant, Toddler and Preschool Classrooms. We require a high school diploma or GED and the ability to pass a criminal history background check. We are looking for individuals to provide a loving, supportive and caring environment for children as well as child supervision skills and the capability to understand and follow safety and licensing standards. We are also seeking team players with the ability to interact comfortably with parents and staff.
Send resume to:
Customer Service and Fulfillment Specialist
Dimensions Educational Research Foundation is seeking a customer service professional inspired by our mission to connect children, families and educators more deeply with the world around them.
The individual will be part of the team that passionately supports people in bringing the wonders of nature to children’s lives through our natural product offerings.
The ideal candidate will be customer focused, good at problem solving, and detail oriented. In addition, strong organizational skills, technical-savvy, and an ability to multitask with accuracy are traits needed to excel in this role. This individual will be responsible for entering incoming product orders, overseeing shipment communication, communicating with vendors, and troubleshooting customer requests in a fast-paced environment, while also serving as back-up assistance to the fulfillment and shipment processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer telephone and email inquiries,responding to customer orders and questions.
- Enter & process orders and quotes for Nature Explore Natural Products into the Foundation’s software program.
- Manage orders through the entire fulfillment process, until the item(s) has been delivered to the customer, including but not limited to, packing, shipping, tracking, etc.
- Assist customers with returns, exchanges, missing products and any general need.
- Notify customers for any expected delays, changes in products,backordered items, or questions regarding orders submitted.
- Enter, manage & maintain customer records, i.e. mailing removal requests, etc.
- Cross-train in fulfillment area to act as back-up as needed, i.e. picking, packing & shipping of orders, etc., receiving inventory, packing workshop materials, etc.
- Exceptional customer service orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be knowledgeable in various computer programs, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, as well as CRM & accounting software.
- Ability to learn new software systems. NetSuite proficiency a plus, but not required.
- Must be reliable/dependable, positive, quick learner, detail oriented, self-motivated and able to handle a high volume of work while paying close attention to detail.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs – some portion of the day spent bending, stooping and standing.
Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent job related experience.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Dimensions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Four-year degree preferred.