If you would like to be a part of our team, please submit a resume with a cover letter.
Email to: [email protected]
Mail or drop off to:
Dimensions Educational Research Foundation
Attn: Human Resources
7700 A ST
Lincoln, NE 68510
Nature Explore Program
The Nature Explore Program offers an excellent work environment, an attractive benefits package and the rewarding opportunity to change the lives of children and families around the world.
Current Open Positions:
There are no open positions at this time
Dimensions Education Programs seeks highly motivated, positive individuals with a four-year degree in the early education field.
Our teaching staff:
- Are passionate about providing children with hands-on learning experiences that are based on the needs and curiosity of each child.
- Help children immerse themselves each day in creative, interest-based learning.
- Work together with families to support each other in order to provide the best possible early childhood experience for every child.
- Enjoy being life-long learners, learning alongside fellow staff and children.
Current Open Positions:
Infant/Toddler/Preschool Early Education Teachers
Dimensions Educational Research Foundation is seeking highly motivated early education teachers who are inspired by our mission to connect children, families and educators more deeply with the world around them. These individuals will serve as an integral and supportive part of our established and cohesive teacher/co-teacher research team.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Maintain safe, inviting, developmentally appropriate learning environments both indoors and outdoors.
- Provide consistent care and supervision for children.
- Facilitate nature-based learning experiences.
- Plan and carry out developmentally appropriate activities for all children using the High/Scope approach and based on the most current research available.
- Participate in collaborative groups, professional development opportunities, and other events wherein attendance is requested.
- Regularly observe and document each child’s experiences and learning, and share information with families.
Education/Experience: The ideal candidates will have a four-year degree in the education field and a strong background in child development. Experience and a track record for building relationships with colleagues, children and families are desired.
If this opportunity sounds like the perfect fit for your energy, interests and talents, please send your resume to [email protected].
Dimensions Education Programs is seeking qualified substitute teachers interested in working in our Infant, Toddler and Preschool Classrooms. We require a high school diploma or GED and the ability to pass a criminal history background check. We are looking for individuals to provide a loving, supportive and caring environment for children as well as child supervision skills and the capability to understand and follow safety and licensing standards. We are also seeking team players with the ability to interact comfortably with parents and staff.
Send resume to:
[email protected] or Dimensions, 2045 E Street, Lincoln, NE 68510