If you would like to be a part of our team, please submit a resume with a cover letter.
Email to: [email protected]
Mail or drop off to:
Dimensions Educational Research Foundation
Attn: Human Resources
7700 A ST
Lincoln, NE 68510
Dimensions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Verify appropriate approvals and coding, and enter accounts payable invoices
- Deposit and record checks received and record ACH and electronic payments (daily)
- Analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices against vendor statements
- Maintain vendor files
- Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers and other financial records
- Assist in month end reporting procedures
- Find and use accounting data to resolve accounting problems and discrepancies
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks
- Liaise with other departments/customers/vendors
- Receive open and sort mail (daily)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 – 3 year’s experience in clerical accounting
- Associate degree in business or accounting an advantage
- MS Office and knowledge of accounting software, knowledge of Netsuite software an advantage.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures
Location: 7700 A Street, Lincoln, NE
Dimensions Education Programs is seeking qualified substitute teachers interested in working in our Infant, Toddler and Preschool Classrooms. We require a high school diploma or GED and the ability to pass a criminal history background check. We are looking for individuals to provide a loving, supportive and caring environment for children as well as child supervision skills and the capability to understand and follow safety and licensing standards. We are also seeking team players with the ability to interact comfortably with parents and staff.
Send resume to: