If you would like to be a part of our team, please submit a resume with a cover letter.
Email to: [email protected]
Mail or drop off to:
Dimensions Educational Research Foundation
Attn: Human Resources
7700 A ST
Lincoln, NE 68510
Dimensions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Chief Financial Officer
Dimensions Educational Research Foundation is seeking a Chief Financial Officer to support our life-changing mission by building and managing the Finance Department in our rapidly growing, diverse organization. The position will be located at the Dimensions Foundation national headquarters at 7700 A Street, Lincoln, Nebraska and offers a competitive salary and benefits package, substantial child care discount, generous vacation, and a supportive family-friendly team culture.
- Oversee cash flow management
- Track important metrics and analyze trends
- Forecast return on investment (ROI) for current and future programs
- Develop and monitor budgets
- Inform key stakeholders of financial status and investment plans
- Ensure all financial operations comply with federal and state laws
- Present monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements to executives and board of directors
- Represent the organization to investors and public officials
- Manage the Finance Department to ensure smooth day-to-day transactions
- Minimum of six years of experience in accounting in business, nonprofit or public accounting
- Experience and expertise with accounting and financial management software
- Analytical skills
- Ability to manage and motivate a team
- Ability to explain financial terms in simple language
- Familiarity with the way nonprofit organizations are structured
- Genuine interest in our mission
- BSc or MSc in Accounting, CPA preferred
Dimensions Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dimensions Education Programs is seeking a highly-motivated full-time Preschool teacher with a background in Early Childhood development. Teaching experience and a track record for building relationships with colleagues, children and families is desired.
- Maintain safe, inviting, developmentally appropriate learning environments both indoors and outdoors.
- Provide consistent care and supervision for children.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with children and families.
- Facilitate nature-based learning experiences.
- Plan and carry out developmentally appropriate activities for all children using the High/Scope approach and based on the most current research available.
- Participate in collaborative groups, professional development opportunities, and other events wherein attendance is requested.
- Regularly observe and document each child’s experiences and learning and share information with families.
Dimensions Education Programs is seeking qualified substitute teachers interested in working in our Infant, Toddler and Preschool Classrooms. We require a high school diploma or GED and the ability to pass a criminal history background check. We are looking for individuals to provide a loving, supportive and caring environment for children as well as child supervision skills and the capability to understand and follow safety and licensing standards. We are also seeking team players with the ability to interact comfortably with parents and staff.
Send resume to: