You can impact hundreds of children and their families by volunteering your time with Dimensions. By partnering with us, you can help our youngest learners grow and thrive.
We have many opportunities to choose from, based on your interests and availability! Volunteer opportunities include:
- Help with our general refresh of the outdoor classrooms at either of our two local early education programs in Lincoln, Nebraska including replenishing mulch and sand throughout the outdoor classroom area.
- Work on garden/yard maintenance during the year.
- Build or install planter boxes, birdfeeders, children’s picnic tables, decking, and more.
- Help with various outdoor classroom repairs such as fencing.
- Help with landscaping tasks such as pulling weeds, planting greenery/plant furnishings, or laying turf or limestone flooring.
When you call to schedule your volunteer hours, we’ll discuss current volunteer needs and scheduling options. Contact Tara Schroder at 402-474-8501.
Thank you for considering Dimensions Education Programs to invest your volunteer hours.
Become A Giving Partner
Become a Giving Partner today and help connect children, educators and families with the resources they need to learn, grow and thrive.
For more information or to discuss partnership possibilities, please contact Tara Schroder at 402-474-8501 or [email protected].
We are thankful for our Giving Partners whose generous support impacts the future of our communities by helping us nurture and develop our youngest learners today.
- Allo (Early Learner’s Advocate)
- Black Hills Energy (Impact Partner)
- Nelnet (Children’s Champion)
- PNC Grow Up Great (Impact Partner)
- Sandhills Global (Impact Partner)
- Union Bank & Trust (Impact Partner)
Together, we can create a better world for children, elevate the field of early care and education, and bring children outside to learn with nature every day.